Friday, September 21, 2012

This week's releases from Mousescrappers.

It's friday again, so that means: new releases from the mousescrappers shop!
Book Lady Designs has another gorgeous release:





And here's my layout with it:



Next releases come from 3 Li'l Monsters Designs:




And my layout:



All releases are on sale this weekend, so head over to Mousescrappers fast!
I will be back for more releases tomorrow, this time from Romajo Scraps.

And don't forget: you have until sunday to download my freebies! The downloadlinks will be expired after that!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I luv all your talent would luv to see your freebies but I just cant find them .Where would they be located on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona I can not THANK YOU ;~} enough for emailing me .Ya know that feeling like youre running late & missing your flight well thats what how I was feeling when I left the earlier post ...Here`s the big Ex`Hale~~ I saw that Ive got all your freebies because I found myself in the comments I left you ;~}

      Delete