Sunday, August 7, 2011

My book is finished!

Sorry y'all, for neglecting my blog the past month.
I've been working on scrapping the first part of my Walt Disney World Book. And with succes, because I finished it last week! I was just in time to order it with a 40% discount. Lucky me!
You can check all pages of the album below.
I've also uploaded the pages to my scrapbook-website, where you can actually see it as a book!




I really wanted to finish this book to enter a photobook contest. After the book is printed, I should  receive a link to add my book to a gallery. When my book is added to this gallery, it has entered the contest and others are able to vote for my book.
I haven't received  a link yet, but when I do, I'll post it right away!
Meanwhile, I started scrapping the next part of the trip, so there will be plenty of layouts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment