Friday, September 23, 2011

Choo Choo!... The Fall Train has left the station!

Hi scrappers!

Fall has started here in Europe.
I think we had like the worst summer ever! We haven't had a summer with this much rain since 1906!
Summer hasn't even started here and we are already talking about falling leaves!
Well, because of all the bad weather, we Dutch and Belgian designers were already in a fall-mood and started to design our fall scrapkits in july and august!
And today, at 11.05 AM European time, the train left the station!
Here's my contribution of the train:


Download - PAPERS
Download - ELEMENTS
Download - ALPHA





*Password for all three files is autumn*
And some layouts that are made with this kit:

Raoul
 Melanie

 Renata

 Sarah

 Kim

 Samantha

 Samantha

 Sandra

And here are the links to my fellow designers who are joining the train. We even have a new Dutch designer joining us, so don't forget to pay Sandra's Blog a visit, and leave her some love!


And one last, but important note: This kit will be available for downloading until the
30th of september!

So be fast and snag it before the links expire!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely - thanks so much!!! However the link to the papers is not working - getting an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning!
    I've reuploaded the papers, the download seems to be working now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fiona for this lovely autumn kit
    ..luv it!
    P@t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely train kit - such sweet elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your blog train part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your part of this lovely blog train! I can't wait for it to cool down enough here in TX to ply with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your part of this gorgeous train

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! How CUTE! Thank you so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted a link to this freebie on my blog today. I especially love that you can download the parts separately. No, I especially love the acorns... No, I especially love the squirrel... No, oh my, I just love the whole setup. So cute. http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! It is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not sure how I missed this blog train, but I'm so glad I found it, and I'm glad your links are still active! This kit is so adorable!! Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete