Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to CT-scrapping again!

Hi all!

It's been a while since my last blog!
I've been really busy with 2 studies. And I am proud to tell you that I've passed both exams!
We've also been really busy moving to a new home.
But now that we've settled down and the busy times are over, I have time to do some scrapping again! And I can tell you, I've really missed it! I'm so happy to be creative again!

I've been working on my second Florida-album, after a six-month break.
And I'm happy to tell you, that I've been asked to be a CT-member on Mousescrappers! And of course, I accepted! It's an honor to be working with and for such talented ladies and I'm looking forward to working with their fabulous creations.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your exams! Excited to see your work on Mousescrappers! And Welcome back to scrapbooking...you have been missed! LOL

    ReplyDelete