Friday, August 31, 2012

Lots of releases from the mousescrappers store!

It's friday! And that means releases!
The designers at Mousescrappers haven't been sitting still. There are so many releases this time, I'm not going to tell you endless stories about them! You'll have to check them out for yourself!

Let's start with the release of Haynay Designs, called Adventure camp.
Perfect for scrapping your pictures of summercamp, hiking pics or adventureland of course:




And my creation with the bundle:


Next release comes from Capturing Magical Memories.
She created a kit with the cutest colors. Perfect for scrapping your dinerpictures!





And my creation:


Our next release comes from Polka Dot Chicks, called Arabian Nights:


And my creation:


We're still not done!
Polka Dot Chicks has also released an alpha that can be used in every layout:


And my creation with the alpha (and with Arabian Nights!)


My Own Little Chair Designs also has a fresh release coming your way, called Mouse's Best Friend:



My creation:



And I've saved the best part for last!
You may have noticed that there is a new designer in Mousescrappers-town! Pam a.k.a. Book Lady Designs has joined the designing team and these are her first release as a mousescrappers designer:





And my creation:


In case you haven't noticed yet: you can find an interview with Pam and some goodies from her first release on the Mousescrappers Blog. So head over en snag them real quick!

Well, that was a lot for this week!
There will be a new big release next week, so see you then!
Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment