Friday, October 26, 2012

New Release From Me: Hauntingly Fun!

Halloween is just a few days away, so it figures that I would come up with a Halloween-related kit!
I love Halloween, although we don't celebrate this holiday in the Netherlands.
The stores seem to have more and more Halloween merchandise each year though!
Some parts of Europe, and a few parts of the Netherlands, do celebrate St. Martin's Day in some parts of my small country, but that's not the same as Halloween of course!

We had the chance to visit Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party at Walt Disney World 2 years ago and I loved it! I've always been a sucker for anything 'scary', so I really loved the sphere of it all.

Well, enough with the talking. I proudly present to you, my latest releases:


I also made some add-ons that coördinate perfectly with the kit:



all elements are also available as a bundle:


And here are the layouts my creative team has made:

Fiona

Renata

Natasja

Annabel

Marieke

Annet

Teresa

Renata

All new releases, including the bundle, is 25% off until november 1st!
So don''t hesitate to pick it up in my shop!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment