Saturday, March 3, 2012

My last CT-post...

Those six months have gone by so quickly, I can't believe it!
The Pixie Dust and The Simple Dates were the last kits from Kelly for me!
I'm a bit sad that those six months of guest CT-ing are over, but I'm thankful to Kelly, Linda and all the other CT-members that I got the opportunity to working with them. Thanks girls, I had a blast working with you! And I'll be seeing you on Mousescrappers!

Kelly is now looking for new CT-members for her team!
Don't think about it for too long and apply fast!



Now that I don't do any CT's anymore right now, I'm going to try and finish some of my own scrapping. I started on my second Florida album (there are going to be 4 of them!) and I've been to Disneyland Paris 3 times already in the past 2 years! So I have a LOT of scrapping to do.

I'm also planning on learning how to design some more!
There's a SUPER blogtrain coming up next month, and if you are a Disneyfan, you shoudn't miss this one!

It's going to be busy months, I'll be starting another education soon!
I work in a drugstore and this study will be all about medication, including the Latin definitions.

It will be less busy the upcoming months on my blog, but don't worry!
I'll try to post some freebie goodies for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment