Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coming tomorrow!

Disneyland Paris will be 20 years old tomorrow!
And since I get a lot of my inspiration from this magical world of the mouse, this has to be celebrated...!!
So the Dutch and Belgian Designers have teamed up again for an amazing blogtrain that you just can't miss!
We're going to visit all parts of Disneyland paris, from the hotels to Disney Village, the Main Entrance, Main Street, Cinderella Castle, Adventure Land, Fantasyland, Frontierland and... my part of this AMAZING blogtrain... Discoveryland!
Here's a sneak peek of what will be waiting for you tomorrow:


I know it has been quiet on my blog. I haven't been doing CT's anymore, since I have been much too busy! We will be moving to another home within a few weeks and I'm studying a lot for some upcoming exams in June and July! Busy times for me!
But I'm still desiging, so when things have cooled down a bit in my private life, I will be giving my blog some extra care with a new look and some goodies for you!

So, I'll be seeing you fellow-Disneyfreaks tomorrow for my part of this blogtrain!
Sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Looks exciting Fiona! So glad to hear that you're doing well and staying busy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete